Terms & Conditions
1. The Rail Business Awards are open to any company or organisation of any size that conducts business within the UK rail industry, or any employee of such a company. Submissions should generally relate to work undertaken or projects completed during the last 18 months.
2. Companies and individuals may enter as many categories as they wish. However, the same projects, products or services should not be entered for more than one category. RBA reserves the right to transfer entries to a different category where it is felt that this is more appropriate.
3. Entries should not exceed 2500 words. Entrants should also submit a brief synopsis of around 50 words highlighting the key points of their entry. This should be accompanied by one relevant, high resolution photograph and company logo.
4. Entries are FREE and must be submitted online at www.railbusinessawards.com using the online basket. You must process your basket in order to submit your entry, however you will not be charged anything for this transaction.
5. Please note the eligibility requirements and judging criteria for each category. The judges will take into account the extent to which entries address these specific requirements. Entries which do not address some or all of the criteria will be marked down.
6. The closing date for entry submissions is 28 September 2018.
Booking individual places
Individual places will be positioned on tables with other companies who have opted to book individual places.
All bookings will be confirmed within 5 working days.
If you do not receive confirmation of your booking or an invoice from DVV Media International please contact email@example.com
Bookings may be paid by credit card at the time of booking; otherwise we will invoice you.
Invoice payments must be received by DVV Media International within 28 days of the invoice date or by close of business 5 working days before the Event, whichever is the earlier.
Tickets for the event will not be issued until payment has been received in cleared funds.
A form will be sent. Simply complete and return as instructed on the form. This form must be received within 48 hours prior to the event, otherwise charges will apply and it may not be possible to take care of the specific requirements of any guest.
Lighting and special effects
It is the table booker’s responsibility to inform their guest(s) that special effects, including strobe lighting, may be used on the night.
It may be necessary, for reasons beyond our control, to alter the venue or the date of the event. We will give you as much notice as we can and your booking will be transferred to the new venue or date.
Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you cancel on or before 21 December 2018 we will refund your booking fee less an administrative charge of 15%.
If you cancel after 21 December 2018 no refund will be given.
Please note this also applies in the case that payment has not yet been received when full payment of your booking would be required.
If the Organisers cancel the function we will refund all booking fees paid
We do not, however, accept liability for travelling, accommodation or any other expenses incurred as a result of any cancellation or postponement of the event.
Our liability for loss or damage incurred as the result of cancellation or postponement of the event is limited to the amount of your booking fee.